Very Nice New Fairy Gnome

Posted by admin. | Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fairy Gnome
Share

18 Comments
  1. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 6:19 AM  

    I realize you are 'in business' and I am only playing, but couldn't you make some of the gnomes available thru FV coins? Or perhaps after a certain period of time change them from FV cash to FV coins? most of us (I think!) have more time than money.

  2. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 6:22 AM  

    I agree. Its very hard to earn FC..coins r better.

  3. yumuşak February 24, 2011 at 6:22 AM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 6:27 AM  

    i agree strongly w/the first comment...couldnt u please find a way to compensate us by trading coins at least or do both, coins or cash?

  5. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 6:45 AM  

    I wish u would give us more farm hands & i agree with all the statements on the farm cash times r hard & money is tight right now

  6. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 6:51 AM  

    I am tired of having to pay to get the cool things on farmville I ahve spent so much money on this game than i wish to and never get any rewards for the money I have spent!

  7. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:01 AM  

    I agree with all others...anything that cost FV cash should after so long cost FV coins.

  8. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

    wish one could earn farmville dollars better but make things in coins is much easer or trade them for the dollars so many coins for so much in dollars

  9. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

    How about buying cash with coins?

  10. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

    I feel the same!! There is too much you need FV cash for. I'm obviously missing something because I don't think I've ever even had 10 fv cash, let alone what's needed to buy most of the items. when I was playing farm town, they at least had the same things mostly available for coins as they sold for cash.

  11. belinda February 24, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

    why does it look so great then its just a flop

  12. Jeanne February 26, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

    How does one get these bonuses?

  13. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

    ditto to all that....!!!!

  14. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

    Please allow a way to earn Farmville Dollars faster! It would help us who would like to be creative with our farms especially during the holidays.OR either come up with a way where we could purchase different layouts/themes like you do with the snow and dessert with coins.

    Thank you for your time and ubderstanding!


    Cindy

  15. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

    I agree with all the above comments why does everything have to be FV Cash I have so much coins don't know what to do with all of them would like to get some of the neat new things like this new Fairy Gnome. Please Help if you can.

  16. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

    as a carer i often have time to play but as we are on benefit i dont have money to spend on games. defo need to buy more with coins. dont seem to earn pounds. i enjoy the farming and it does give me something to do. i dont ike the other games.also it is anoying all the offeres then you have to fill in stupid questionaires and i still dont get the item

  17. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 1:47 PM  

    I agree with everyone else...it's very frustrating for those of us that can't afford to pay for the game to see these cool things and not be able to get them.

    It's like a child looking in the window of a candy store and not being able to go inside :(

  18. Mary February 28, 2011 at 4:53 PM  

    ditto I agree what a tease they need to give the FV faster or let us spend our cash not everybody can get that many neighbor's either and I don't have a cc to buy stuff with life is hard enough