Coffee Pony Cute ((( Share )))

Posted by admin. | Sunday, February 27, 2011

9 Comments
  1. Anonymous February 27, 2011 at 3:55 AM  

    what makes a diffrence what you post from coffee pony to different color cow you will put it as cash for most people that can't afford it

  2. Unknown February 27, 2011 at 3:55 AM  

    갖고 싶다고~~!!!

  3. Anonymous February 27, 2011 at 3:58 AM  

    Just what we need, Another HORSE!!!! What about some new cow's.

  4. Ang February 27, 2011 at 4:05 AM  

    The coffee pony is cute n I would buy it if I could buy it with coins rather than FVcash. It takes way 2 long 2 collect any amount of cash so I think u should give the option of coins or cash on everything.

  5. Anonymous February 27, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

    THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU JACK ASS. ANOTHER UNCARING COMPANY WHO LURES YOU IN AND THEN SNATCHES AWAY A PROMISE. WE AREN'T MADE OF MONEY!! YOU MORONS ARE SO GREEDY !!

  6. Anonymous February 27, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

    If it cost more than a few fv cash, I won't be getting it! You have lots of cute things but nothing I can afford because I won't be paying real cash for a game! That is why I usually don't even read anything about newly released... I will stick to the coin items or not play for a while.

  7. Anonymous February 27, 2011 at 9:48 AM  

    I'm tired of any type foal you put in nursery , it comes out blue or black, If you are gonna charge cash for the horses at least let us gets foals off them

  8. Anonymous February 27, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

    C O F F E E ----P O N Y !!!!@

  9. Anonymous February 27, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

    I think you should be able to convert coin into fv cash in some way. what are we going to do with 20 or 30 mill worth of coin? you cant do anything with it WHATS THE POINT. Give us pooooooor pepole a chance. we need some government regulation. or we will start growing black market crops.