Cute Fairy Theme Farm

Posted by admin. | Thursday, February 24, 2011

13 Comments
  1. Unknown February 24, 2011 at 9:11 AM  

    All of the fariry things are very nice I would like to have them all, but again it is either Farm Cash you have to have or a coin amout that is totally way too high. We try hard to get these things but by the time we make enough money to get them the time has run out it makes it so aggravating. To some of us this is all of the relaxation we get and a lot of farmers have stopped because of this reason.

  2. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

    i agree with Shirley!!! i think that we shouldn't have to pay real money to play a game and some of these items shouldn't cost so much coin.

  3. Happy Heart February 24, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

    I noticed some of them were decent amounts this time around. Some are really high too. Just wish it was easier to earm the farm cash!

  4. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

    All of the fariry things are very nice I would like to have them all, but again it is either Farm Cash you have to have or a coin amout that is totally way too high. We try hard to get these things but by the time we make enough money to get them the time has run out it makes it so aggravating. To some of us this is all of the relaxation we get and a lot of farmers have stopped because of this reason.
    I am a daily player on both Farmville & Cityville!

  5. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 9:21 AM  

    MAKE IT EASIER TO EARN FARM CASH SO WE CAN ENJOY THE NEW ITEMS THAT ARE ADDED!

  6. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

    I Love the game! It helps my days that are lonely since I lost my husband. Why does it have to be so hard and time consuming to level up to get needed FV. I don't want to quit but do something helpful for me. I love being creative but money is hard to come by to pay cash.

  7. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 9:35 AM  

    I agree, a lot of the good items cost FV cash. Which is hard to earn and I can't afford to buy with real cash. I wish at least 50% of the items are available by using coins.

  8. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

    I am in agreement with all comments before mine. For some of us, Farmville is our relaxation and part creative outlet. Yet here we are once again having to view new items with farmcash or over priced items.
    This is getting beyond frustrating!
    Give more to the players or the players will stop playing.

  9. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

    I ejnoy Famville...WHEN ICAN GET TO MY FARM. I will not puchase farm cash when I can't use it half of the time.

  10. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

    I'm still waitting to get my 10FV bucks back or my cinnamon heart trees that disappeared when I put them in my orchard. NOT PAYING OUT ANY MORE MONEY!!!

  11. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

    I totally agree with everyone above. I have purchased FV cash cards but the FC goes so quickly. Everything is so expensive, it's worse than living in the real world. And the constant push to get more neighbors signed up. Seriously 45 neighbors & $2 mil, or 120 FC for a bigger piece of property. Takes the fun out of playing

  12. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

    I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU SAY WE ONLY CAN GET3 OFF OF 1 FEED THATS NOT TRUE, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET ALMOST ALL THE GOOD why is that? i thnk it should be changed

  13. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 2:40 PM  

    why why why do I need 84 neighbors to enlarge my farm?? aren't the coins enough???