STOP refresh the page !!!

Posted by admin. | Friday, February 25, 2011

13 Comments
  1. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

    This is getting out of hand.What happens to me is I'll just get done planting and then refresh the page comes up and i have to start all over again.It happens over and over again..Please stop the Masness..explain why this is happening so much..Thank You

  2. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

    I agree why does this happen?

  3. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

    Farmville is starting to get on my nervous, to the point,I don't play as much!!!!!!!! So tired of seeing your game is out of "sync"!!!!!!!!!

  4. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

    yes it sucks exspecially when it takes so long to load up your farm

  5. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

    c'est dans touts les jeux pareil a se tiré les cheveux

  6. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 8:59 AM  

    That's part of the game I guess, what game goes ever smooth and without agravation? just play and enjoy it!

  7. frances Miller February 25, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

    i have even taken my modem and spent over $100.00 to have this problem checked out!!!!!!!!! it is not my fault nor is it my computers fault..IT IS FV FAULT AND ZYNGA 'S PROBLEM TO FIX!!!!!! This is getting so stupid to play that it is not any fun..3 clicks on anything and I have to refresh??? Give me a break..FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!

  8. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

    Ditch the modem, get cable or DSL, upgrade to Google Chrome. I still get the messages, but only after I have done a lot of changes or played for a couple of hours or when they add a new feature that they have not perfected yet.. Remember, its only a game....

  9. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

    it takes to long it makes me not want to play the game anymore

  10. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

    I say ditto to all the above..........i just stop when this starts.............boooo

  11. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

    I ENJOY FV I HAVENT HAD ANY PROBLEMS BUT I HAVE STOPD PLAYN OTHER GAMES ON HERE CUZ THEY JUST BORIN AS HELL

  12. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 3:09 PM  

    I'm so aggravated with the out of sync & refresh I could scream!!! I did one night & dogs though I was crazy!.

  13. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 3:54 PM  

    Hmmmmm!

    I notice it happens to me too, after I plant. Seems to happen when using free seeds and I plant more than is available... will test that some more, but the obvious fix would be to have the game stop planting with a popup window, that also gives you the option of buying the seed...

    Just my free $0.10...