Cute Girls Calf

Posted by admin. | Saturday, February 26, 2011

10 Comments
  1. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

    Please csn we earn her instead of paying farm cash.She looks sweet

  2. Unknown February 26, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

    So many cute calves, can't wait to have them on my farm

  3. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

    she is cute. how do we get her

  4. CYNTHIA February 26, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

    WOULD APPRECIATE A FREEBIE ONCE IN AWHILE AND BUY STUFF WITH FV CASH.

  5. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

    she is so sweet i hope we can get her and she stayes!

  6. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

    what is the point of having farm points if we can't use them to pay for things like this cute calf. Things on this site are way to much to pay for in real money. I would have a really nice farm if I didn't have to use so much of my farm points to get them.

  7. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 9:57 AM  

    I agree with being able to use our fv coins to buy stuff. I have over 4 million, and still can't even expand, cos even tho I have 75 neighbors, I need 83. Really?

  8. Heather Engle February 26, 2011 at 10:08 AM  

    if anyone needs more neighbors for farmville, your welcome to add me! if you want and i can give u names of others to add so u have enough ppl to get bigger farm. i dont always get to others farms to help as i have over 100 neighbors but i always send and return gifts! Heather Engle my pic is of my husband and myself im from wisconsin

  9. babydoll February 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

    I would like to know how we can get these, please.

  10. Jennifer Juniper Pritchard February 26, 2011 at 11:18 AM  

    I am going to do something my daughters does all day.....I want this!! And I want that other calf (it looks like a nepoleon calf) and I want the purple calf!! I want,I want,I want!! I really would love to have thiss. How do I get it?? Or will it pop in my gift box,if I close my eyes,and say "I Believe in Magic" (that works for my daughter!!LOL!! <3