This Wonderful Color Calf

Posted by admin. | Saturday, February 26, 2011

9 Comments
  1. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 10:22 AM  

    are we supposed to claim this stuff and if we are then how?

  2. felicia February 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

    i agree with anonymous and if we do it better not be a scam im soo tired of those

  3. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

    no you aren`t.........its for information only :)

  4. Unknown February 26, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

    I believe its just concept art.

  5. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 10:30 AM  

    how do I get one of these cuties . They are shown and there is no place where to get one.

  6. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 10:38 AM  

    hey I agree we don't have money to spend on the things we really want ,so whyis it that when we do have the gold coins why do we have to pay such high prices for the things that others can get for cash I don't have 2,ooo,ooo,ooo mil for upgrades and for someof the things I would like to get. Then you start this survey thing thats a bunch of bull too because I don' want anythig from this stuff ,but your forcing people to go through this crap to try and get farmcash so we can keep up get real will you I'm still waiting for my knight steed that I didn't get because of the run around stop messing up your games and bring back dragon wars we liked it and played it and stop limiting what people can send to others thats stupid too you can't send something and only up too so many I play my cames just about everyday and I like sending things so I can get what I need in return wake up facebook

  7. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

    thanks! 1

  8. paulineh21 February 26, 2011 at 11:33 AM  

    can i have one ?

  9. Jeanne February 26, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

    Would love to be able to buy with coins. Using farm cash is not affordable. Takes alot of the fun out of the game