Expect Zynga.. (( Share ))

Posted by admin | Thursday, February 24, 2011

163 Comments
  1. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:29 AM  

    so when will we beable to

  2. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:31 AM  

    sure could use the room????? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zynga

  3. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:32 AM  

    Hmm... Wonder how much this will be.... I guess I'd better start savin!!! LOL

  4. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:32 AM  

    will we be able to upgrade with coins vs fv cash? please make cost affordable!! We are ready for another upgrade now!!!

  5. Unknown February 24, 2011 at 4:33 AM  

    thats good ...very nice 30*30

  6. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:34 AM  

    Will not do me any good I don't have FV money to get any of them. Is
    THERE a way?

  7. Unknown February 24, 2011 at 4:34 AM  

    i wanna my farm be 30*30 ...thats very niccce

  8. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:34 AM  

    Yes Please,I need the Room Badly !!!!

  9. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:35 AM  

    Not more than 50 FC that should be enough or better make it for Coins

  10. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:37 AM  

    4 million coins for the 28x28 was way too much!!!! Please try to make a reasonable offer for the 30x30. Farm cash is out, because it takes forever to earn those. please consider!!

  11. Unknown February 24, 2011 at 4:38 AM  

    Believe it when I see it. The last time I looked it told me I could expand for 4million coins. Saved and sold farm things... got the 4 million coins... then I`m told I need another 26 more neighbours!!! Why wasn`t that made clear in the beginning?? It`s such a disappointment and waste of time.

  12. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:41 AM  

    I got over 4 million coins and no room to spend it on, sure could use the room.

  13. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:43 AM  

    Your farm coins prices are way out of line and the farm cash is simply ridiclous. Who has money to spend on a game? I sure do not.

  14. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:46 AM  

    I agree with Jill. Its very hard to get people to be neighbors! Cut us a break!! And by the way,perhaps the gifts from eggs collected, can be large number of coins won, instead of another chicken here and there. How many chickens can one farm have??????? Get real already!!!

  15. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:46 AM  

    I believe that 50 neighbors should be the limit needed for any further expansions and the purcases should be in coins. Don't they realize that there are many people playing that are on fixed incomes and can't afford thier redicoulous FV prices. Just my opinion.

  16. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:48 AM  

    We need this badly to support our orchards, trees and all the extra
    gifts...coming to the point there is no place to plant crops. We need a larger field to harvest.
    Please, for us that have had a 28x28...we are running out of room and need a larger,larger farm. Thanks

  17. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:56 AM  

    my only problem with the expand stuff is coming up with more friends.i have 26 shouldn't that be plenty.i don't know anymore who play this game..

  18. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 5:03 AM  

    I got more friends but they are not added on to my list.

  19. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 5:04 AM  

    I enjoy the Game, but if I have to push it off on my friends once again for another expansion. I'm just going to stop playing and stop supporting the advertisers that support it.

  20. ayush sharma February 24, 2011 at 5:04 AM  

    plezzzzz i want it

  21. DawnBabe3 February 24, 2011 at 5:10 AM  

    I need more room..Please fins a way to do this..My farm is getting packed and I have run outta room for stuff..Let it be for FV COINS..PLEASE!!

  22. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 5:14 AM  

    Love to have more room. 30 x30 sounds great!

  23. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 5:19 AM  

    Anonymous said I didn't get the other up grade yet. No one wants to join FV with me. I have the coins to use so why can't I use them for the upgrade.

  24. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 5:29 AM  

    do we need nieghbors becouse i cant get more

  25. cristel g February 24, 2011 at 5:35 AM  

    yes I want it!!! I need more place to continue or i will be tired to play if there is not this kind of personal challenge!!! please Zynga!! come on!!!

  26. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 5:43 AM  

    YES I COULD USE THE LAND MY STUFF ALL BUNCH UP PLEASE PLEASE THANK

  27. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 6:01 AM  

    I LIKE THAT.EXPECT, WE CAN PUT MORE THINGS ON OUR FARM.

  28. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 6:06 AM  

    I have over 4 million coins but not enough neighbors to expand. If I can't expand I will have to quit playing. Can't get anymore neighbors right now.

  29. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 6:38 AM  

    the last upgrade was rediculous, I had the coins but really didn't want anymore neighbors. I have almost 100 neighbors and it take forever to go thru them every night. Give us a break once in awhile???

  30. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 6:56 AM  

    the 30x30 is needed NOW for coins! i have 9 million-plus and nothing to do with t hem. EVERYTHING should be available for coins.

  31. Jean February 24, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

    thats good why not add all for coins

  32. Unknown February 24, 2011 at 7:17 AM  

    I have been playing for over a year now and a lot of my family that has time plays too. I too don't want to spend real cash to upgrade and have already cut back on my playing time due to no room. It's boring when you can't add anything cause storage is full, land is full and too many neighbors to help out. I am going back to POGO if Zynga doesnt change

  33. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

    Please don't ask for more FV friends to be added. I struggle keeping the ones I have now! make it cash only...PLEASE!

  34. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

    Why the train don't go around the tracks? please Zynga just do it

  35. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

    Bring it on,sure can use the room,for coins please

  36. Kim February 24, 2011 at 7:44 AM  

    People get fed up with playing after a while and only the dedicated ones stick to it, so let them buy with coins, not FV cash. I have loads of coins and would love a bigger farm but cant get any more neighbours. How about a page by farmville of people who want more neighbours, then we may have a chance to increase?

  37. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

    Love playing the game but in order to get special prizes or increase farm you either have to have more friends or take some kind of test.

  38. GALE February 24, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

    I hope we don't need another 10 new neighbors.....It's too many to maintain!

  39. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

    Bigger farm, I'm on, when do we start?

  40. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

    Hi i would just like to say i think the expansion should be available for coins now not farm notes because most players cannot afford to use real money. Especially the way the economical climit is at the moment we are all struggling so come on zynga cut us some slack. Thank you.

  41. Bossywitch February 24, 2011 at 7:49 AM  

    I get so tired of playing FV because my farm is tooo SMALL ( 28x 28 ) and I am NOT using FV dollars to expand....soon be time to dump FV if things do not change soon :(

  42. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:49 AM  

    YAY I need the room too, however, I agree w/ the post that 50 neighbor's should be all that is needed to do any expansion. It's bad to have to ask strangers from the other side of the world to be your neighbor just so you can get a badly needed, over priced expansion. I also agree that giving out large coins prizes in the eggs AND truffles would be a much better and more used feature to the game. If you are not going to give us any more chicken coops or room for our pigs PLZ STOP giving them to us buy the dozens! I would like to see the 30*30 expansion for coins and not FV cash and have some neighbor requirement. I don't like strangers having access to all my personal fb info just so I can have one more neighbor, not worth my or my family's safety. Just sayin b/c that is how I personally feel. I know not everyone share this same opinion. Zynga PLZ consider a reasonable amount of coins needed for the upgrade.
    Thanks :)

  43. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:50 AM  

    Kim has it right. Post farmville people who want friends.

  44. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:51 AM  

    great, but when will it be available for us to get with farmcash and not coins. it is very hard to earn the coins.

  45. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

    I am discouraged. I had a very hard time to get 40 neighbours. I had to beg people to join up just so I could upgrade. It is frustrating. There is no way I can get 10 more people to join so I don't get to expand my farm. I have lots of coin I would be happy to pay more if that is what it takes.

  46. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

    I really really need more room. Please add the 30 x 30,

  47. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

    all well a good if you've got a butt load of neigbors not to mention money to spend. some of us are just trying to make ends meet and support our families.not spend shitloads of money on games.

  48. Bossywitch February 24, 2011 at 7:53 AM  

    if anyone needs neighbours you can add me .. I might not always get to your farm but I always return gifts !

  49. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:57 AM  

    I agree with what I have read. I just got my 28 x 28 and I still could use more room. I was not happy with the 4mil coins but then the needing so many neighbors was almost the limit for me. The fv cash is silly, if I do the greenhouse then I can't buy the 'goods', better think about these things we are all getting real tired of it. ev

  50. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:57 AM  

    I'm ready, when????

  51. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

    y do I have more neighbours to expand, thats BS. If we have the coin let us expand not have to find more neighbours......................

  52. Unknown February 24, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

    Please make this happen soon! Am running out of room for trees & ducks.

  53. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

    I, like some of these others, want and need more room; I've sacrificed plots to make room for other things, sold what I can, run out of friends for neighbors, and still can't go to 28 X 28, let alone larger. I'm on a fixed income,this is one of my few outlets, but a person can get bored if he can't progress. There'd be more people playing and fewer quitting if upgrades were more affordable. That said, I love FarmVille, play as often as I can. I have other things I can do, other games, but this is fun and interactive. I will quit playing, though, if I can't expand. NO ROOM!

  54. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 8:02 AM  

    can't get enough neighbors why do we need so many for a bigger farm and so many coins

  55. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 8:04 AM  

    I've had the 28x28 for ages now and every time they release something like the stupid cupid castle I have to cull things to fit it in. They keep throwing new stuff at us, which is fine, but how the heck are we supposed to fit it in? I think they should release it with the choice of either coins or FVcash.

  56. Helene February 24, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

    we have been giving to you (yes it was fun) now give us something we REALLY need a 30x30 for coins no extra friends just an outright way for you to say THANK YOU players.

    have to agree enough with the chickens and pigs.....

    Plz allow more than 1 nursery we have lots of foals and calfs getting chilled who could use a warm place to sleep :)

  57. Heidy C February 24, 2011 at 8:07 AM  

    Please Zynga, make this for coins. I know I am not the first, nor will I be the last to ask, but please consider. You have many loyal, daily players that could never upgrade if it was for FVs. And reconsidering the way you can earn FVs would be sooo wonderful!!

  58. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

    Last time I paid 120 FV cash for it and then they turned around and let people have it for 4 million coins. Well,I think it's only fair of they made it so those of us who paid FV dollars for it to be able to get it for the coins!!! Not nice.

  59. Tink February 24, 2011 at 8:10 AM  

    Please make it Cheep coins!

  60. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

    i love the game,but if i need to try to get more neighbors,let alone i have used all my friends to became fv neighbors,you all make it to hard to expand.i have the 28x28 but i do have neighbors that dont and cant expand,so if you going to ask in order to get the 30x30 iwill need more fv neighbors,your plum out of luck and if its fv cash you out of luck there too.as for coins we all have better luck getting coins,i have alot of items just to make room for all the events and thing you want us to build, why not just come up with thing for us to do with what we already have on our farms.

  61. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

    hope this is soon. please make available with coins at a reasonable cost not with cash as that is to hard to get.

  62. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

    it would be nice to have more room with out costing us arm and leg to get it i really need the room got too much on my farm

  63. Helen May Forbes February 24, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

    I have over 4Million in coin but you won't let me get a bigge farm or most other things. I cannot possible get that many more friends to farm with - very unfair
    ALSO-FIX MY FARM ---I CANNOT SEND MANY THINGS OR ASK FOR THINGS BECAUSE THE BOTTOM IS COVERED WHEN IT DROPS - WHAT HAPPED TO THE OLD WAY WHEN IT DIDN'T DROP

  64. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 8:48 AM  

    everyone wants the expansion so why can;t they give it to us for coins instead of fv cash we do not all have that kind of money and we can not get anymore neighbors

  65. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

    Go to the farmville site and ask players to add you, i had 20 new neighbours in 5 Min !!

  66. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

    I got friends and they didn't add them on....What goes here!! also when i try to buy goods from my friends they say a mistake was made and give me back my money!!!!~!

  67. misterwrightjr February 24, 2011 at 10:10 AM  

    it would be nice, especially if we could get it hatching an egg or buying it with coins, for a low price...

  68. Colleen Marie Siegel Umbarger February 24, 2011 at 10:13 AM  

    it should be offered for both cash/and coins... and lets not be so ridiculous this time on the coins... 4 million coins!!!!!!... get real.. how many people have that many coins after the last one... and have to add 10 neighbors???? absolutely ridiculous..

  69. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

    Please make it with coins... I am poor

  70. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

    I would love to have a bigger farm but can't get the 4 million with out selling almost everything ( then I wouldn't need it ) Now as far as getting 10 more neighbors to get the 28x28 - come on now its getting down to asking stranger to join which is pretty bad,I have no more room to put anything if I wanted to purchase it so why bother, it is getting pretty frustrating, and I refuse to purchase FV cash any more because 3 month ago someone hacked into my account and was using my information to purchase various items on line, money was being taken from my account. I had to cancel my card, and let my bank know about the various purchases that I didn't make ( it caused a lot of problems ). It should only be fair to have thing for coins so that EVERYONE has the same chance to have an great farm

  71. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 10:38 AM  

    I agree I love to play FV, but do not have the money to spend on this game to advance further. I think that $4M for and expansion is outrageous, and if they exxpect more with the 30 X 30, then the makers of the game need to get out of the business. It is a game.

  72. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

    I really really need more room. Please add the 30 x 30, NOW

  73. pollyanna February 24, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

    30x30 would be nice but some can't have anymore neighbors. FV don't seem to keep that in mind. Have fv friend though that had to have more for the 28x28 they would up with over 500 now, what would we all do with that many when they only allow 40 gifts per day!!!!!

  74. mraborn February 24, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

    When will we be able to upgrade to 30x30 I need the room now. I also want that beautiful horse. how soon
    can we get them

  75. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

    WE HAVE TO BE ABLE TO BUY MORE WITH COINS..CASH IS CRAZY...PLUS STOP MAKING US ADD NEIGHBORS...I DON'T WANT PEOPLE ON MY SITE I DON'T KNOW......THIS IS FROM LOYAL PLAYER.....

  76. Unknown February 24, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

    I so agree wisth the one's saying they don't want strangers as fv friends. I DON'T want anyone I don't know!! Also I'm on a fixed income and I don't have money to put into games.It is a game so why isn't everything just coins, then everyone has the same chances of playing.Just doesn't seem fair. Getting chickens all the time gets boring too! Then I think alot of the items for sale are rediculously priced. Why is it that the stupid rooster you click on to put in chhicken coop doesn't work? kWhat's the point of it? No matter how many times you click on it NOTHING happens. I think you really need to look at this from another angle and realize not everyhone has money to hand out to a computer game. Let's make it fair for all!!!!!

  77. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 2:25 PM  

    Oh yes I need and I am sure my neighbors need a bigger farm. The sooner the better.

  78. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 2:25 PM  

    OH YEA....SO HOW MANY NEIGHBORS R WE GONNA HAVE TO HAVE FOR THIS ONE 10,000!!!!!!!! STUPID TO LIMIT WOT WE CAN DO AS TO HOW MANY NEIGHBORS WE HAVE

  79. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

    This is a good idea. But i say please dont ask us to get more neighbors. I'm having a hard time getting the 28 by28 cause I don't have enough neighbors.

  80. caroline February 24, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

    i would greatly appreciate a bigger farm, that can be bought with coins. maybe just give us ways to work for it...i love those jobs we get every now and then, makes it interesting..thank you zynga ..

  81. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

    Expanding is great cause i could use more room but how can you do that when you can`t get more neighbors? Whats wrong with using coins like we have been? There`s alot of us who feel the same way

  82. M0rbidcasper February 24, 2011 at 2:33 PM  

    I have almost 20 million coins and the price doesn't bother me.If you want coins its simple...PLANT STUFF AND GET EM!!Fastest way to make money is by using the purple grapes crop (it's what i used when i first started or find the highest pay out crop vs wha it costs to plant)yes it'll take a little work but if you want it easy just play some kids spelling game or something.They aren't going to give the crap to you.

  83. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    Hopefully don't have to get more neighbors - I already have most of what I can get - not to make it cost just FV dollars either - there are many of us who cannot afford to by them and are already up in levels, so won't get more FV dollars.

  84. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

    The 2 and 4 million coins is outrageous. It stops you from doing other projects since you are to save them up. It should be cheaper to expand and you shouldn't have to add new neighbors. Give us a break every once in a while.

  85. Dianne/Shortstak February 24, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

    This would be awesome, but I agree with the masses, please no new neighbors. Alot of the people I have don't play anymore and getting new ones are VERY hard. You almost (and in many other peoples case) have to invite strangers. Not a good thing. Why have a private account then add strangers?

  86. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 2:41 PM  

    I wouldn't mind having the 30x 30 however I tend to agree with everyone else that not everyone is gonna want to invest in the purchase of FV's and most everything should be for cash coins if anything. Farmville is nothing more then a game which shouldn't be costing people money at all. Although I have never spent anything on FV's I can tell you I am fast becoming bored to death over the fact that only those who have enormous amounts of FV's are so privileged to have special items at their disposal....... Soon if things do not change (let me tell you I and many others have worked hard to get cash coins) I'll be over the whole fact that its no less then a means to get money out of people and eventually I'll get so bored that it'll be a nobrainer but to leave the game scene.

  87. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 2:42 PM  

    this is great i need it but i have to get 10 new neighbors not fair

  88. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 2:44 PM  

    i think u people in Zynga r way out of hand i still havent got my 28x28 cause is taking for ever to get 4 million coinsn some people on FB dont want to play games so how im going to get neighbors?u should make this 1 a little bit easier for all of us who play everyday.

  89. Unknown February 24, 2011 at 3:06 PM  

    I really need to increase the size of my farm and I am having no luck getting new neighbors. Please do away with adding neighbors to get the increase. PLEASE!! Thank you very much. Nancy Moulton

  90. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 3:07 PM  

    give a fairy tale for coins.

  91. the gap hiker February 24, 2011 at 3:18 PM  

    please don't make us get more neighbors, it's too hard to get strangers to join your list and let's face it, NOBODY knows over 65 people well enough to call them "friends" be real with coins too nobody who plays this game enough to need a 30x30 farm has the money to buy fv cash without taking money from something they should be spending it on. u have alot of young parents for example

  92. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

    W could all use that extra room. Please hurry we are waiting LOL

  93. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 3:31 PM  

    Pls don't have us use more neighbors, I don't want to invite strangers any where near computer and won't. Pls offer items using coins and not farm cash, playing this game should be relaxing and fun. If you want us to use cash, offer us more items to earn it like the coin. In the past week I have had 29 neighbors drop out because of greed of Zynga. So now there is no trading with them and chatting. They all went to pogo.com. What ashame. Why be greedy with these games when indeed it should be friendly, fun and relaxing.

  94. Unknown February 24, 2011 at 4:01 PM  

    30X30 - - - WHEN ???

  95. Unknown February 24, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

    Why does it have to cost so much to expand now i can't afford it any more going to have to Quit playing FV just can't keep up.

  96. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

    i could use the big farm now and have more room to put all the stuff how much is it to get the bigger farm?

  97. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

    we should be able to buy expansions with FV coins especially the way the economy is today.....can't afford to buy FV cash

  98. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 5:06 PM  

    When is FV going to let us poor people expand if we have all the coins but not much FV cash? I want to expand. If I can't expand I might as well stop playing can't afford it.

  99. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 5:08 PM  

    I have to sell stuff every day to make room for the new stuff. I can't afford FV cash, so can't move up. It would be nice to be able to buy stuff with coins. It's no fun any more because it's too expensive.

  100. chuckkirby February 24, 2011 at 5:24 PM  

    Sounds good I hope we will be able to buy for coins this time. Really need the room bring it on

  101. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

    I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. SWEET IF TRUE, SUCKS IF NEVER SEEN

  102. Unknown February 24, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

    I have so many items stored because I don't have enough room to display them I have schoolhouses, mansions ,cabins farm machinery benchs ponds and much more Two hundred and some to be exact Desperately need larger farmsupggl

  103. Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 10:48 PM  

    28x28 is cool... 30x30 is even better... but i not only think but know that if we were offerd somthing even bigger, peraphs 36x36 -and for a reasonable price- many many many players including myself would be much more willing to play the game fv. A whole bunch of people allready do but it would be so much less stressful if we had a real expansion and not just a few numbers this way and that.
    There'd be plenty of room for animals, trees, buildings, decorations and crops.

  104. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 12:32 AM  

    30x30 is awesome but please make it so everyone can purchase it with coins i'm on fixed income and can't afford farm cash. thank you ... i love my farm

  105. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 12:38 AM  

    I tried to upgrade and it said I had 89 out of 95 neighbors and needed 6 more neighbors. My friend's said she had 37 out of 45 neighbors. Why the difference. Has anyone been able to upgrade?

  106. Unknown February 25, 2011 at 1:01 AM  

    do our comments go unheard. i have read Alot of comments. most people want the same thing coins for land quite adding neighbors,and why aint you being fair?and i dont want my phone numbergivin to Any body unless i give it to them.

  107. alfa idaman February 25, 2011 at 3:33 AM  

    I have so many items stored because I don't have enough room to display them I have schoolhouses, mansions ,cabins farm machinery benchs ponds and much more Two hundred and some to be exact Desperately need larger farmsupggl

  108. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 7:21 AM  

    I need more room to plus I think we should be able to send gifts more then once a day!along with getting more then chump change for harvesting and never getting farm cash for anything.You want us to pay for what we really want with farm cash,when we can never get it for havesting only coins!I think we should be able to choose if we want farm cash or coins.

  109. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 7:49 AM  

    I AGREE THAT THERE SHOULD BE A WAY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE DEDICATED TO THIS GAME TO ADD EACHOTHER AS NEIGHBORS..... I could use more neighbors.

  110. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

    I believe this to be bogus or it will cost us way too much $$$$$$$, or we will have to compromise our security to have a chance to receive it..I don't take part in any of these tricky apps or offers. You will NIT come out ahead. It is set up for you to lose and the game to win. They couldn't care less if we are dedicated or not. We are all pigeons for slaughter to them Watch yourself carefully.

  111. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

    don"t make it so hard to get it and so high that it will take all our money

  112. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 11:22 AM  

    Me gusta, pero no quiero màs vecinos

  113. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

    I really enjoy playing farmville, but I only get to add money whenever one of my kids can help me. I only have so many coins, so maybe farmville would consider some money with some coins. 4 million coins was to many for me, so my son paid for me to expand to 28x28, but I feel that farmville can do something good to help people expand to 30x30.

  114. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

    Yesa but when? I really need the room or am going to have to sell a few things. Pls. put it up soon. Need another barn storage- going to let the greenhouse go- want the sheep barn u will have etc. bigger garden for crops etc.
    Pls hurry

  115. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

    Yes, I am joining with my farmville friends we need more coin offers and land upgrade. I don't have many friends to help me upgrade. Please help us keep playing.

  116. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

    if any of u r looking for neighbors on fv to expand plzz feel free to add me and my wife and i dont wait or days to add u as a neighbor i do it as soon as i get a request my name is randy carpenter and i am at level 101 and yes i need more room but i cant spend on fv cash only coins so plz lets us do only coins not fv cash

  117. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

    so when are we going to get this one??????????????? do tell ty xxx

  118. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 11:51 AM  

    Have it available for coins from the get go. I certainly can't afford to buy farm cash. I'm neighbored out and I don't think it brings in many new players, we just friend friends of friends who already play.

  119. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

    It's crazy how much they want to purchase things on FV. You have to play for hours everyday to get coins or money built up and purchasing one item can wipe you out. They should let you expand your farms without wanting you to use all your money. There have been many items I would love to have had but didn't have enough to purchase and I am NOT spending real money on this game.

  120. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

    All of you posting complaints are tards. Post you're complaints to Zynga forums not here!!!!!! You might get more action and reaction if you post these complaints to zynga fv forums in addition send them to zynga customer service...

  121. Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 11:13 PM  

    I am disabled and I love playing Farmville it helps with my therapy but I need to enlarge my farm but I cannot get thru right amount of friends I do not think it is fair that you require players to have so many friends to enlarge their farms. Please change this problem.

  122. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 2:18 AM  

    Sure could use the extra room. FV is the only form of emotional therapeutic therapy I have. Would be nice if it were offered to people who can only build their farm on things bought w/coins. Some of us are not as fortunate as others that can use FVC to purchase certain items, enlargement of farms, etc. Those same items should be offered to the disabled, homeless, less fortunate people that have a lot of coins, but no $$$ to purchase the same items.

  123. rosa February 26, 2011 at 2:51 AM  

    Hola a todos la unica pega que encuentro en este guego que por cierto me gusta mucho es que para agrandar el terreno cuata mucho por que si no tienes amigos suficientes o no se quieren apuntar te mueres de asco esperando gracias

  124. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 3:52 AM  

    Please tell me how to get a turkey roost for my Tuekey to live in!!

  125. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 4:01 AM  

    hope we can just buy for coins

  126. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 4:01 AM  

    I hope the 30 By 30 is for coins too, not farmville cash ...

  127. BK February 26, 2011 at 4:03 AM  

    When??? I sure hope it's with coins

  128. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 4:04 AM  

    I think if u have to buy for coins you shouldnt have to have a certain amount of neighbors i cant expand to the 29x 29 because i still need 7 more neighbors it sucks

  129. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 4:04 AM  

    Why is it that you have such cute things but unless you have farmville cash you cant buy them.And when you want to go up a level you have to give 5 or more people to be your neighbour i dont think that is very fair at all. You should give a little more to the people that play your games all the time. Many thanks.

  130. Tess Cavallaro Jones February 26, 2011 at 4:07 AM  

    I hope you'll offer this soon, I need the room and I hope you offer it for coins. I paid FV cash for my last expansion, and then, months later, it came out for coins. It's not fair to those who paid FV cash for theirs! MY Farm is half full, I get a message everyday that when it's full I can't place anything. Please expedite this quickly! Thank you!

  131. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 4:10 AM  

    YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!S
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

  132. Tammy Fisher February 26, 2011 at 4:12 AM  

    I agree with most of the complaints, at least some of you got the expansion!! I have been playing for over a year, and I'm at level 94, and I wasn't even offered the expansion after obtaining 10 new neighbors, which is what I was told it would take, 10 new neighbors, and 4 million coins. S0 at least, some of you got an expansion. My farm is packed, and so is my storage. I would love to receive the expasion "THIS TIME". Hopefully, it will be reasonable, because I agree it is not a wise decision to have to ask for neighbors that you know absolutely nothing about. ZYGNA, I think under the circumstances you are doing a great job considering all the millions of people you are catering to, and the hours and hours of enjoyment you give to us, but I agree, please make the expansion reasonable, and I, for one, would really appreciate it being made available "TO ME". Thanks for all your hard work.

  133. Unknown February 26, 2011 at 4:14 AM  

    BRING IT ON DOGGONIT

  134. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 4:20 AM  

    Why can't we enlarge as often and as big as we want. If I have more room I will get more stuff to put on it. I agree need way too many friends and things need to cost coins not just dollars.

  135. dennis February 26, 2011 at 4:21 AM  

    just hope i dont need more neighbors i have enough,and it makes it to hard to do when you have to except people you dont know

  136. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 4:23 AM  

    4 mil. is to much, i don't have it..

  137. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 4:32 AM  

    Really cool we could all use the room but if it is overpriced like the one before it FORGET IT. It takes forever to colect and not to mention the neighbours...What is this with more neighbours....I don't want any more I do fine with the ones I've got.Plus most neighbours stop playing because of this.....and another thing most of everything is overpriced as far as farm cash is concerned, we get one for every level and you ask way too much for simple little things which sometimes can't be seen as our farm is over crowded.....Do something with the storage space for chickens,pigs,horses,and nursery otherwise don't give them out so plenty....Do something otherwise the game is not worth playing anymore....

  138. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 4:53 AM  

    I have been playing farmville forever and agree with the other comments on purchasing for farmcash plus having to add neighbors also and then alot of my neighbors have quit due to being bored Farmville comes out with this big lead on that we are going to get a great mystery gift and what do we get a pink cow or like an elephant nothing new and exciting or different that maybe has been selling for farmcash and some of us can't afford would love to have you want us to add neighbors and do your job of marketing your game and adding people and getting them to play and you could do that yourself with a little thought... Like when the trough animals that are suppose to be different a chicken,llama,elephant give me a break how about a skunk or a fox or those type of things something really different you are losing alot of players!!!!

  139. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 5:02 AM  

    I get tired of going to help sum1 & they have so much that u can't find anything. So more room wud be better but as sum of the others have said they are on a fixed incomes. I hope they make up they makeup their minds this time I don't have an ARM & leg to spare just to upgrade..

  140. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 5:53 AM  

    lets expand forget two at a time lets try 40 by 40 that way wont half to do it agin for a while

  141. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 6:09 AM  

    expansion would be nice cost is too high...would be nice if we could give gifts back to people that send gifts and are friends and neighbors already without having to add more. ican add more but can not repay all off gifts sent now ...add more is a large mistake to friends and neighbors we have now.

  142. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 6:44 AM  

    I like the idea of an expansion, but what about those you can not afford farm cash? It should be available to all reguardless. I do not think it should be available on the basis of how many friends you have either.. get it together so everyone can enjoy!

  143. Janet H. February 26, 2011 at 6:45 AM  

    I paid 120 FV cash for my 28x28 and then it is sold for coins. I have millions of coins, have spent millions of coins on items that can be bought from the market,sold items I would like to have kept. I was given xmas money and I bought the FV cash just to get more space. I would like to be compensated for my 120 FV cash. I have farm cash that has been taken from my account and you were notified but cash wasn't returned. We do not have enough space or storage. My gifts have been taken at times
    When I use Zygna it jumps me from one game to another. Zygna you have many problems with your system that needs to be corrected. Why can't we have unlimited space ,so that we can display all our items we buy. Everyone should be able to buy any item with coins or FV cash. I am a deciated player but have started to cut back on playing because of all the issues with space, FV cash, network problems. Dissappointed and ready to quit.

  144. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 6:59 AM  

    give us the 30x30 for coins. do not have enough room for all the things you put out for sale. given more room we could buy more. please give us stuff to buy for coins not always for fv cash. am thinking of quitting fv because of all the problems. hope you can resolve everything because i like to farm.

  145. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 7:03 AM  

    Rediciulous!!!!! I have over 20 gifts I can not use....no space. And just where do you think I can get 10 more neighbors? And how do you purpose I take care of them? I do have a life outside of FB. I workied hard and got the coins and now I can't even spend them. Can't buy anything , no place to put it. No need to harvest or plant, no way to spend the coins. These "rules" are stupid. Why can't I just pay the overpriced cost and play. I gues what I need to do is just sell everything and start over. I am getting fed up with these expansions and items with no place to put them. You need to rethink these expansions and also the "free" gifts. You click it on and bam...so big you do not have a place for it. Now what???????????????????

  146. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 7:08 AM  

    Would love to have the extra room, but cannot seen to get enough FV cash for even a smaller addition. Cannot get enough neighbors interested in playing. Don't know why. I might could increase my farm if the addtions were sold for coins.

  147. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 7:12 AM  

    Can always use more room, need to plant lots of crops

  148. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

    i agre to jill!

    Believe it when I see it. The last time I looked it told me I could expand for 4million coins. Saved and sold farm things... got the 4 million coins... then I`m told I need another 26 more neighbours!!! Why wasn`t that made clear in the beginning?? It`s such a disappointment and waste of time.

  149. Mary February 26, 2011 at 8:01 AM  

    The amount of enlarging farm is out ragious. This is a game and you should be able to advance quicker without selling everything. I vote for low prices.

  150. Unknown February 26, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

    Expansion is definately needed. The price is way to high, and I agree about not being able to have MORE BUILDINGS for our animals. It would be be nice to have them all together. Also, having to sell items you bought to get COINS so you save for an UPGRADE or something else NEEDED, is bogus. I am CONSIDERING as others to just STOP PLAYING this GAME. Thanks for listening, PLEASE do something.

  151. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

    For all those who state they can't get more neighbors, go to zynga's forums for farmville. They have an add neighbors section where people post up their profiles to be added.

    And I doubt this 30x30 is coming because farmville is bringing out the 'English Countryside', so you'd have a second farm that you'd have to start all over with.

  152. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 9:21 AM  

    I've spent all this time trying to save up 4 million to expand, now it says 4 million + 61 neighbours. Oh what a waste of time, think I'll just delete Farmville all together.

  153. Unknown February 26, 2011 at 9:27 AM  

    i like it

  154. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

    It would nice but don't wait so long for the coin upgrade!!

  155. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 11:52 AM  

    why didnt it work for me?

  156. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

    I would love to have a bigger farm, I am so much out of room and I hate crowding everything together. I agree that we should be able to pay coins and no new neighbors. I have well over 125 neighbors and can't possibly visit everyone of them every day. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to pay an outragious price in farm dollars. I love playing farmville because you aren't running out of energy every time you do something like frontierville and cityville and now wild west. At least on frontierville you can buy enery for food. That I don't mind but that is why farmville is my number one game. Please don't make us wait too much longer for an expansion. When you have all these neighbors you can't send to them all in one day. That is not fair to everyone. So I have to be careful how many gifts I send out or I can't do any help requests. Please hurry up with the bigger farm. I think it should be larger that 30x30 How about making it worth our time and effort and go to 40x40. Then I could use all the buildings I have in storage.

  157. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

    Expansion for coins only please! Not everyone wants oodles of neighbors. I really need this extra room! Please Zynga? Pretty please with suagr on top ;)

  158. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

    this would be great, also need larger storage

  159. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

    please this would be so great i have been working my brains out trying to make enough money to expand it almost seems hopeless

  160. Anonymous February 27, 2011 at 12:30 AM  

    JUST HURRY UP AND DO IT, WE SELL OFF THINGS COZ WE DON'T HAVE ANY ROOM AND THEN YOU GIVE US AN EXPANSION, HOW ABOUT GIVING IT TO US NOW ????????

  161. Anonymous February 27, 2011 at 3:01 AM  

    I sure could use the room,I hope that it will not be out of my range.I hope we don't have to get to many more nbrs.,not able to send enough gifts to make them all happy.Please up the limits on sending & receiving gifts.

  162. Unknown February 27, 2011 at 3:20 AM  

    Anonymous.....if it helps, you may add me as a neighbor

  163. Anonymous February 27, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

    If you need more neighbors goto the search and type in farm neighbors and just click the like button and your in. btw you can add me if you like jerryfierro@rocketmail.com